1. Networking habits. Four things I was told by God to man, one of which is a fortune.The next day after you eat? Get what? You never know. However, God invited man endeavors. Working on it in earnest, though still given time to live another thousand years. One that can membuaka way it is gathering efforts or in business terms you are familiar with the name of networking. Communication is a true human beings, meaning there could not, have to communicate. "People always want to deliver something," according to Aristotle. Therefore, man can not live alone. Humans always need other people. Or in general theory, known as "humans as social beings". In short humans have provided a lot of things to always do the interaction with other human beings in order to live her life. That is, humans lived maximize this natural concept. Such as how to maximize the egg into a plate of delicious omlet.
2. More Morning Wake habits. If you think that morning is the sound of birds chirping, the sun's rays penetrate the window or a cup of coffee, all your answers would have been correct. But in essence, the morning is the future! Morning is one of the constituent elements of life. Regardless in what way you fill in the morning, such as exercising, reading the newspaper, prepare a working agenda, menyepa neighbor, serve, clean up the house or just make tea and listen to songs, then get up early can make you become someone who is always behind. Minimal left no warm rays of the sun that can make your mood is always fresh.
3. Goal Setting Habit. The goal is always the sentences that you write in a notebook, daydreams, or dreams little before bed. The goal is not what people know as a success, nor a household page that looks greener. However, the goal is sesutau that makes you feel excited to soon reach it, even if you must try with great difficulty. Thomas Edison (inventor of light bulb) and Soichiro Honda (founder of Honda's automotive empire) is a few people are able to achieve goals (dreams) after going through the winding roads."People see my success is only 1%. But, they do not see 99% of my failure, "said Honda.
4. Innovate habits. Do not get discouraged, to say that you do not have advantages at all. "All I do is burn the bamboo in the yard," said Tsai Lun, the inventor of the first paper in the world. Fuel-bakarannya activities, it drove him to see the powder form of paper (pulp) of bamboo, from the rest of the combustion. Which eventually became known as 'paper' instead of 'leaves' to write. So you do not have to be smart and have a high IQ, the key is on innovation. New things you can get anytime and anywhere, asalakan you dare to step away from the reassuring habits (read: out of your comfort zone). Is Lawrence Edward "Larry" Page and Sergey Brin, the founders of Internet search engines: Google, which can run from comfort zone to create innovation. "Everyone will talk about her needs, then what can I do to meet the needs of people?" Said Page. So Page was answered by Google. "My business is really just digging for information, find a match data with each other," she continued.
5. Pray habits. Ora et lab, or a translation from Latin means, "pray and work". Prayer and work are two sides that can not be separated. Although success is not guaranteed, prayer was certainly the hope. Someone who prays will not feel the individualism took hold of him. Therefore, the concept of prayer is the concept of comradeship. Someone who thinks that their religion was not alone because there is a God who always accompanied him.
6. Probably Doing Something Habits Immediately. Humans are not machines that will be directly working on something after the governed. However, remember one thing, the delay means piling work. The more overlap, you will get confused how to solve them."The computer business is speed, the faster the process in a computer, then the result would be the better for all," said William "Bill" Gates, Microsoft Corp. owner, about his business which has always led the world computer market trends. Because according to him in this business, who quickly he will rule, there is no delay term and late in his dictionary. All against the clock.
7. Perform Introspection habits. Who are you? You are what dipikrikan. How you think determines how you act. How you act determines how others react to you. If you feel unimportant, then you become unimportant in the eyes of others. There will be no glory in France if Napoleon did not recognize himself in good faith. Just know that he is a man of short stature. Napoleon recognize itself through its potential and also shortcomings that must be corrected. When you are what you think, then you will understand what is referred to as self-consciousness (self awareness)
8. Punctual habits. Dilhirkan time since the 13th century. Now been 800 years old when applicable. Are humans more effectively? Or the waste of time? Of course you would feel upset if people are waiting for came too late. And vice-versa. Every day each person has an agenda. Surely you do not want to spoil it? The key to making all your agenda runs smoothly is a consequence to what you had planned. The consequences can be started by coming on time. Something is keeping the promise, and promise is debt. Being on time, meaning you have to be someone responsible for what you promised.
9. The habit of charity. Reduce what you have, whether completely eliminate a form of ownership? The biggest giver whether to be a world's poorest. Hand over hand is better than below. What does he mean? When the wealthy feel poor, he will become greedy and do not leave a part for many people. "Everything in this duani, members are able to eat more for everyone. However, the rasp of the poor rich people who are causing havoc in the world, "said Mahatma Gandhi. So does the drug of indigence? The cure is charity. People who reduce some of their wealth to help another brother while his brother was never asked for money were never poor. It could be someone who likes to charity is a person that you think are poor, even he was willing to fast a day because they want to charity. He is actually one of the richest in the world. Remember, too, saying Sunda, "Mulangkalih abi aya aya nu dipincariosan in palihan" (if there is a need, I'm there next).Become familiar with your charity for charity, as though you were planting something good for yourself and your future that you pursue. With charity, your good name and family will always be protected by the crowd. When a difficulty, you will always get priority assistance.
10. Conforming habits. Human knowledge that can be without limits, but sometimes narrowed knowingly and always thought he knew. No one is born and grows then masyur without the help of others, at least without direction from others. Being obedient can sometimes save and to provide more benefit to us. Remember the result of Hitler's stubbornness that ignores the best advice of generals, Erich Von Manstein? This resulted in the destruction and many casualties on the German tank fleet against fleet of Russian tanks (Operation Citadel). The story of the opposite occurs in the Hilton. On the orders of his parents, as a child he did not feel embarrassed to keep it serve guests (foreigners) who inhabit his home. So finally this small business into a big empire in this century.
This article is taken from: KASKUS